After Sales & Maintenance Manager
For Parthos UK we are looking for an After Sales & Maintenance Manager.
The company – Parthos UK:
- A subsidiary of Europe’s leading and most versatile manufacturer/supplier and installer of movable wall/sliding partition solutions since 1968.
- Established in the UK since 2010 and represented in Europe for over 30 years, recently expanding into the markets in China and Thailand.
- For further details please visit www.parthos.co.uk.
- An opportunity has arisen for the right to join a small but very busy office to give support as After Sales & Maintenance Manager.
- The type of candidate we are seeking will be confident, well spoken with good communications skills, self motivated, proactive, adaptable, and have a desire to learn new products and processes.
- You will need to have experience in Construction or Interior Fit out.
- Site Experience is essential.
- Competency in the use of MS office skills is essential.
- Driving license required, preferably over 25 years old.
- Expected to travel to all sites throughout the UK.
- Travel to Factory in Netherlands is also occasionally required.
- Contacting Architect and Contractors to get their feedback of the recently finished projects. Follow up service maintenance contracts, snags, customer satisfaction.
- Take offs from drawings.
- Estimating Costs and Producing Quotations for maintenance using special calculation tools.
- Understanding Full details of Project Requirements from Design Drawings.
- Product to Project Co-ordination when required.
- Controlling of post calculations.
- General Office Duties: estimate, cost control.
- Salary dependant on experience around £32.000 for the right candidate.
Do you recognize yourself in the role of After Sales & Maintenance Manager?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
For questions about this function you can contact Cristina Sanchez via +44(0)1628773353.Click here to apply