Sliding Walls: Palace XXL sliding wall
Your space, used in its entirety, always moving, multifunctional. The Parthos XXL is a noise insulating, sliding wall of double walls which offers you the possibility to use your space optimally. You quickly divide the space into smaller units. From schools to theatres or conference rooms, the Parthos XXL can be fitted effortlessly in any situation
The XXL has been structured of a hollow section steel frame and provided on both sides with 16 mm thick chipboard panels. The separate plates are connected to each other via messing and notch. The ends of the panels are provided with vertical aluminum profiles with sealing rubbers and a magnetic strip. The panel has been provided with drag rubbers both on the top as well as on the bottom. Optionally the wall can also be provided with snap shoes like in the Palace panel walls in order to achieve higher noise insulating values. An automatic (electrical) closing of these snap shoes is often also possible. Even completely automatic walls are possible.
The ease to operate the XXL is exceptionally good. The wall runs very smooth through the rail construction via the wheels with bearings. Grips can possibly be placed to slide wall open and closed. Also a folding handle can be supplied with the XXL if the wall is slid open between 2 walls. The version with snap shoes can often be supplied – depending on the division – with one central operation of the snap shoes.
- Sound insulation value: ± 35 to 47 dB
- Maximum height: This can be discussed per project.
- Fire safety: This can also be discussed per project. In that event the version is based on the 30 to 60 minutes fire resistant Palace panel walls.
- Element thickness: chipboard panels 16 mm
- Spindle mechanism: manually operated or semi-automatic
- Conducting system: 2 point attachment, including floor conductors. (Deviations can be discussed per project).
- Rail system: 73 x 99 mm, natural aluminum, including ceiling profiles. (Multiple rail types are available)
- Construction: hollow section steel frame, 16 mm thick chipboard panels of a maximum of 1240 mm wide connected via messing and notch
- Finish of the panels: vertical aluminum profiles with sealing rubbers and magnetic strip. The panel has been provided with drag rubbers both on the top as well as on the bottom.
- Design: multiple finish possibilities with HLP laminate
- Profiles: vertical aluminum profiles with sealing rubbers and magnetic strip
- Parking: in the extension of the wall